Mar 22, 2009

Bon is back~ (it's time)

Or i would rather say English is back~woooo~hehe here is an English song for U :


*for those who's anti-craps you better stop reading now because it's rated as "crap" here. Of course I can do nothing if you feel like continue reading it since it's been published.


Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why
We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye
In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me

Though you're gone, I still believe that you can call out my name

Haha for ones like Beehoon who thought that my blog is written in English all the time, you must re-read it all over again one more time, it helps ,really:P

And for those who barely follow my blog , I think you’ll realize straight away that I had abandoned English as my second language in this blog for quite some time already even at the first glance, and why is that you might ask…now i'm telling you

One of the reasons that seldom do I blog in English is that I feel like I’m being too exposed by blogging in English. Well English is an international language, which means more people can read it and can understand it, that's one:D. And the other reason is, obviously there’re more words in Chinese that I can use compare to English ,don’t ask why it’s always like that, and so I can play with the words and make the article more complex and it should be harder to understand :D

But once in a while I have to take care of my English reader, so I have the duty to write in English once in a blue moon 0.o (wow~~)

Well for those who know me not so well is enough for them to conclude that I’m not having a good memory here hehe forgetful that is, which is why after all those crap you still don’t see my main point here (awww) and you know why, that’s because I’ve forgotten what I wanted to tell already.

I have so many reasons to forget what I wanted to say but I have no reason to forget about all my friends which is why although I’m having a bad memory here but I still remember your names, we can bet on that XD

Well at least we all know this crappy passage will actually do some good. One, it reminds you that I’m still existing, two, it reminds me that you are still existing :P

Good luck take care XD


wow i feel so alive now, crap is good for health XD

I find the thing that is really hard to forget is memories itself.

3 comments:

bEEhOOn said...

想當年,因為看到很多英文字,所以我就直接關掉了~哈哈~
我只看中文網誌的,呵呵~

我就不覺得你還記得我名字。
因為你從來都不知道吧?哈哈~
你應該就只稱呼我Photoclub主席~呵呵~

我現在也在KL讀書啊~
你在Taylor是讀..?

-pcbon- said...

beehoon>
haha don't worry i blog in chinese more~~
我在taylor 读alevel~
一年半,好长,想起来如果当时选一年的pre-U的话我现在应该已经在大学里了吧

你呢?
你有facebook吗?haha

bEEhOOn said...

那么最好嘍~
看太多英文字我會頭暈~哈哈~

讀久一點就懂多一點嘍~哈哈~
打算去哪裡讀嗎?

我有啊~
不過很少玩~
我上網多數只弄我的博客啦~呵呵~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts