Jul 14, 2009

My Heart will go on~!



some of my favourite quotes,there are more, just could remember them:

Old Rose: It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.

Carpathia Steward: Can I take your name, please love?
Rose: Dawson, Rose Dawson.

[Jack is kissing Rose's hand]
Jack: I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I've always wanted to do it.

[after the ship sank,Jack was holding Rose's hand]
Jack: I don't know about you, but I intend on writing a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this.

Jack: Rose! How did you find out I didn't do it?
Rose: I didn't. I just realized I already knew.

Old Rose: No, there wouldn't be, would there? And I've never spoken of him until now... Not to anyone... Not even your grandfather... A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me... in every way that a person can be saved. I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now... only in my memory.

all quotes from :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120338/quotes

now the question is: why, why putting this up?after all this is an old movie.
the answer: no why, simply because it contains a special iceberg which provide heat energy to set up a fire in your heart, and then melt it. (XD)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts