Jan 11, 2017

Rolls Royce Graduate Manufacturing Cover Letter

Some skills that I have learned from the University and curriculum activities are engineering skills, problem solving skills, teamwork and communication skills.

I enjoyed Maths and Physics subject during my GCE A-Level course. It motivates me to take a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (with honours) in Melbourne University, Australia. During the 4 years course I have learnt various engineering skills such as analytical skills, reasoning skills and problem solving skills. For example in the design and manufacturing workshop we were given the tasks to design a vehicle that carries a ball to our targeted location from scratch using raw materials such as programmable robots, rubber bands, roller and etc.

I joined Toastmasters international club after I graduated. It provides a platform for public speaking and leadership development. I learn to communicate through public speaking, hosting and organizing speech competition. The meeting roles helps to build my leadership skills through activities such as grammarian, timer and evaluator.
Also I work part-time as a Befriender volunteer, a suicide prevention caller centre. I received suicidal calls and try to prevent them by giving emotional support and active-listening. I also learn written communication skills when replying the callers' emails.

Since young I am passionate about aeroplanes. I drew pictures of aeroplanes on the wall of my parents' room. Years later I graduated from engineering school and decided to go into Aerospace engineering. When I look at the options, further studying in the university would cost 30 thousand pound. Then I hear about the Rolls Royce. In order to realize my dream, Rolls Royce is my best choice.  


The Manufacturing Graduates programme is highly favouring for me because through different placements and training schemes, I am optimistic about my engineering skills development and it will be great for my CV, thus boosting my confidence in the aerospace industry. 
I believe joining this programme will give a leap to my career path in the aerospace engineering industry and it is definitely a dream come true.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts